Here is an interview from the archives shortly after my 6-months in China! I explain the Passion-to-Profit phenomenon I refer to as the “Reconstruction Crisis,” I talk about how to “manage” toxic people and you’ll want to hear what I say about taking advice from Donald Trump (This was in 2012! Who knew?), and more in this (a favorites) interview hosted by Lisa Bullard of Blogtalkradio’s A Ripple Effect!
My buddy, Winston Wu, founder of www.happierabroad.com, suggested I post my archived radio and skype interviews for the Youtube audience. Great idea, Winston!
Several years ago, as part of my 6-month adventure through China and beyond (Beijing, Kunming, Hainan, Laos, Singapore), I found myself in a small hotel room in China, Xishuangbanna, being interviewed via Skype by KY of the KYShow Podcast. We talked about turning passion into profit, the nomadpreneuring lifestyle and much more! It’s one of my favorite interviews from that time! Check it out here as part of the Passion Prophet channel’s “Turn Your Pandemic into Profits” series!
Everyone has a passion.
Every passion has value.
You CAN make money doing what you love!
Take the Personality Test: http://www.passionprofit.com/itest
WHO IS WALT?
Who is Walt: http://www.waltgoodridge.com
Media Kit & CV: http://www.passionprofit.com/cgi-bin/new/redirect.pl?LL=mediakit
1. PandemicProfits-1: https://youtube.com/watch?v=EpsNndvFU-0
2. PandemicProfits-2: https://youtube.com/watch v=yP3WGmKTdsA
3. PandemicProfits-3: https://youtube.com/watch?v=QQSDf8F8Kgg
4. PandemicProfits-4: Radio Interview-When I was in China https://youtube.com/watch?v=sSYfGIl7YvU
1. “Marianas Stories” host, Catherine, had to re-upload the MLK interview video for technical reasons. Please like/love/share/comment again at the new link location! Thanks!
NEW LINK LOCATION ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/670humanities/videos/473130970051332/
MLK Day special! Catherine Perry of the Northern Marianas Humanties Council asked me to share a few of my thoughts about civil rights, human rights, my travel experiences, life in America and life in the CNMI from a non-American, Jamaican on Saipan’s perspective on Martin Luther King Jr day in the US and its relevance to life in the CNMI! Watch and share on Facebook: